The Data We Collect
We may take the following information about you:
1. Data about your use of our website including information about your visits such as the pages you viewed and the resources that you accessed. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication information.
2. Information you give us voluntarily. So, when you register with us for information, or purchase a product.
3. Data you provide when you communicate with us in any way.
We might collect data about your overall internet use by using cookies. Where we use these, cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This data does not identify you personally. It is purely statistical. This data does not identify any of your personal details at all.
You are free to change the settings on your computer at any time to stop any cookies if you want to. This is easily done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you carry on using our website without making this adjustment, we will assume that you agree to receive all cookies on our website.
Use of Your Data
We use the data collected from you to provide our services to you. We may also use the information for the following purposes:
1. To give you information you request from us about our products or services.
2. To give you information about other products that you may be interested in. Such information will only be provided where you have agreed to receive it.
3. To tell you about any changes to our services, products or website.
If you have purchased goods or services from us, we may give you details of related products or services, that you may be interested in.
Where you have agreed, we may allow selected third parties the use of your information to provide you with information about unrelated products and services that we think may be of interest to you. Where such agreement has been given it can be withdrawn by you whenever you wish.
Your Personal Data
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our best to make sure that all reasonable steps are taken to store your information securely.
Unfortunately sending information via the internet is never totally secure and sometimes this information can be intercepted. We can’t guarantee the complete security of information that you choose to send us in this way. Sending us this data is at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your personal data.
3. To assist with fraud protection.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any data we hold relating to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee of GBP 25.00 to cover the costs of providing you with this information.